I am very excited, because I JUST re-booked my trip to Sarasota, Florida. Last year at this time, I became ill and had to cancel the trip. I was SO excited to travel to visit family and celebrate my 30th birthday last year, that you can imagine how bummed I was when I got a "no fly" order from the doctor and had to spend the week in bed!
Also, I am very excited about the possibility of seeing my VERY first dolphin in the wild. It's hard to believe with all my word and activism that I have never seen an actual dolphin in the wild! I am so excited about this opportunity.
Right now, I'm starting to look at cameras- I am in need of a new one anyhow for pictures I take at gymnastics meets (another hobby of mine). If you are a photographer, and happen to have any suggestions, make sure to leave them in the comments! If you know anything about one brand vs. another, especially for things like speed shooting (gymnasts and animals, which I tend to shoot the most of, are fast movers!)... please, post away! Thanks in advance! :)
Until next time....and counting down the days till Florida, while I take my vitamins!!! :)
Also, I am very excited about the possibility of seeing my VERY first dolphin in the wild. It's hard to believe with all my word and activism that I have never seen an actual dolphin in the wild! I am so excited about this opportunity.
Right now, I'm starting to look at cameras- I am in need of a new one anyhow for pictures I take at gymnastics meets (another hobby of mine). If you are a photographer, and happen to have any suggestions, make sure to leave them in the comments! If you know anything about one brand vs. another, especially for things like speed shooting (gymnasts and animals, which I tend to shoot the most of, are fast movers!)... please, post away! Thanks in advance! :)
Until next time....and counting down the days till Florida, while I take my vitamins!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment