Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Very Excited....

One week from today, I will be in Sarasota, Florida.

One week from today, will be my first chance, ever, to see a dolphin... in the wild. This could be my chance to see marine life- in their natural habitat... something I have NEVER witnessed before.

I have waited my entire life for this day.

I am so excited for the opportunities that lay before me in T-minus 7 days (almost 6 now! 15 minutes, although the time stamps on these blogs are always wrong for some reason).

You better believe I will be documenting my journey in photos, and sharing them here- on the blog.

Look out world...... one of dreams, (and bucket list items) is about to come true. Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone!

 Photo credit to Diver/videographer Steve "Finz" Finzelber

'Till next time... where I will hopefully be blogging from sunny Sarasota!

No comments:

Post a Comment